UTI Test Strips
Note: This product is CLIA waived and 510(k) cleared for OTC.
Urinary tract infection test strips CLIA waived and 510(k) cleared for OTC
- Clinically tested
- Tests for leukocytes (white blood cells) and nitrite
- CLIA waived and 510(k) cleared for OTC
- Rapid, cost-effective alternative to lab testing
- Results in just 2 minutes
What is a urinary tract infection (UTI)?
A UTI is an infection anywhere in the urinary tract. The urinary tract makes and stores urine and removes it from the body. Parts of the urinary tract include:
- Kidneys — collect waste from blood to make urine
- Ureters — carry the urine from the kidneys to the bladder
- Bladder — stores urine until it is full
- Urethra — a short tube that carries urine from the bladder out of your body when you pass urine 1
What are the signs of a UTI?
If you have an infection, you may have some or all of these signs:
- Pain or stinging when you pass urine.
- An urge to pass urine a lot, but not much comes out when you go.
- Pressure in your lower belly.
- Urine that smells bad or looks milky, cloudy, or reddish in color. If you see blood in your urine, tell a doctor right away.
- Feeling tired or shaky or having a fever. 2