CLIA waived urine drug testing including buprenorphine single-dip test
These CLIA waived urine drug tests provide accurate, easy-to-read results in minutes. DrugCheck Waive cup devices screen for up to 12 drugs of abuse: Amphetamines, barbiturates, benzodiazepine, cocaine, marijuana, MDMA, methadone, methamphetamines, opiates, oxycodone, phencyclidine, and tricyclic antidepressants.
CLIA Waived Buprenorphine Dip Test
Express Diagnostics also offers a CLIA waived buprenorphine (BUP) single-dip test cassette. The tests can also be administered by pipetting the specimen into the sample well in the device. See below for more information.
Waive CLIA waived urine drug test cup
- Two drugs per test strip
- Operator activated – tip cup on its side to activate when ready
- Fewer false positive results from common medications
- Leak-proof urine collection/ testing system
- No donor access to test
- OPI 2000 cut-off
- Neat, clean, easy – No urine exposure
- Detects 12 drugs and 5 adulterants (OX, SG, CR, pH, NI)
- Made in U.S.A.
Waive Cup procedure
CLIA waived buprenorphine single dip test
CLIA Waived BUP Single Dip - #MF 25
A one-step, lateral flow chromatographic immunoassay for the rapid detection of buprenorphine in human urine.
(top of page)
- US FDA CLIA waived and 510(k) cleared
- One-step qualitative assay
- User friendly, reliable, and accurate
- Easy interpretation of results
- Results in 5 minutes